The Consumer Satisfaction Team
520 N. Delaware Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19123
Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Phone calls can be placed to (215) 923-9627
Individuals don’t have to wait for a CST team to visit them. They can call CST or visit the office to speak with a Behavioral Health Specialist to express any satisfactions or concerns they may have regarding their services.
If you are a person receiving services, a family member of a person receiving services, direct staff, supervisor, case manager, community member, elected official, etc., you can contact CST for any behavioral health-related topic you desire from direct care to resources for yourself or on behalf of someone else.
Please contact CST if you:
- Want to share satisfactions about a particular provider, staff person, peer, doctor
- Want to voice an issue/concern about a particular provider, staff person, peer, doctor
- To seek information/resources regarding behavioral health services
- Philadelphia Department of Behavioral Health and Intellectual Disability Services
- Community Behavioral Health
- Mental Health Association of Southeastern Pennsylvania (MHASP)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- PRO-ACT – Pennsylvania Recovery Organization Achieving Community Together
- Behavioral Health Training and Education Network (BHTEN)